For starters, what IS a nootropic? There is a lot of hype when it comes to nootropics. In the broad sense, nootropics are drugs, supplements, or other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals. They can be either natural or synthetic, but synthetic nootropics can have harmful side effects which is why it’s important to know exactly what ingredients you’re putting in your body before you try a nootropic and stick with all-natural ones, like BrainGear.
The founder of BrainGear partnered with leading neurologists at Stanford University and UT Austin to develop a product that was natural, safe and effective. We are all struggling to find anxiety relief and stress relief products that are anti-brain fog and healthy for our brains, and while results are important, safety is paramount. BrainGear contains only nootropics that are all-natural, including Acetyl L-Carnitine, B12, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline, Inositol, L-Theanine, DMAE and Green Tea. Unlike many other products out there that claim to be “good for your brain”, BrainGear does not contain any synthetic nootropics as those have harmful side-effects.
We also made sure that every nutrient in BrainGear’s patented formula was thoroughly and clinically researched to ensure safety and efficacy. The science and research behind BrainGear as well as the safety of our ingredients are critically important to ensure the benefits of BrainGear are actually good for you, without any unwanted consequences. We believe there’s nothing worse than for you to experience side-effects that end up becoming counterproductive to the benefits of taking a brain supplement in the first place.
We strongly recommend you avoid the following ingredients due to their known possible side effects:
- Uridine - headaches, nausea, gout
- Centrophenoxine - nausea, headache, dizziness, gastrointestinal issues, and mild stimulant effects
- Noopept (a newer cheaper version of Piracetam, see below) - bad sleep, increased blood pressure, irritability
- Bacopa Monnieri - digestive issues, diarrhea
- The Tams: Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam and Phenylpiracetam - depression and paranoia - not really what you need when your goal is a healthy brain
Below we list some of the healthy, natural ingredients you will find in BrainGear. Just in case you are interested in learning more about each individual nutrient and its benefits, here we walk you through each individual ingredients' benefit as brain fog and burnout are complex conditions, and each of our hand-picked nutrients plays an important role in addressing specific problems.
- PPQ - great for cognition, recall, clarity, memory, restfulness
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine - boosts focus, cognition, memory, concentration
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine - helps with alertness, cognition, mood balance, well-being
- Green Tea - known for supporting concentration, clarity, well-being, focus, stamina, alertness
- Choline - boosts focus, memory, clarity, attention
- L-Theanine - helps with mood balance, calmness, mental activity, restfulness
- Inositol - great for mood balance, focus, clarity, attention
- DMAE - excellent for alertness, memory, cognition, focus, attention
Because of the natural and clean ingredients in BrainGear you won’t feel any jitters or crashes. In fact, each little bottle of BrainGear gives you everything your brain needs to thrive!
You are unique and so is your brain. So with BrainGear, what you feel will be unique to you. As with anything in life, consistency is key. So the longer you take BrainGear, the more you and your brain benefit from it! Today (and every day) is the day to do something nice for your brain.